You will have access to your webinar right away and will continue to for 4 months from your purchase date.
Multiples Buying Costs
* When Buying more than 1 ticket please put names of other ticket holders in the 'add notes' section when you are in your cart at checkout, Thank-you *
Purchase your tickets with friends/colleagues and save.
Buy 2 tickets, receive 10% off
Buy 3 tickets, receive 15% off
Buy 4 tickets, receive 20% off
Buy 5 tickets, receive 25% off
Adequate record keeping is a fundamental requirement for dental hygiene practice. This course will illustrate how to create, use, maintain, retain and disclose adequate records by reviewing the expectations from the CDHO with respect to record keeping by examining the Records Regulation, Standards of Practice and Professional Misconduct Regulation.
By the end of this course:
1. The participant will explore the reasons for record keeping.
2. The participant will evaluate the importance of adequate record keeping.
3. The participant will analyze the CDHO Records Regulation.
4. The participant will identify the CDHO Standards of Practice that relate directly to
record keeping practices.
5. The participant will locate the items in the CDHO Professional Misconduct Regulation
that relate directly to record keeping.
6. The participant will determine strategies that will help facilitate adequate record keeping
practices for dental hygiene practice.
Webinars (Pre-recorded or Archived Courses)
Once purchased, a webinar (pre-recorded or archived course) cannot be refunded.
Returns, Credits & Refunds
Webinars (Pre-Recorded & Archived Courses)
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the file being sent there are no refunds, Due to the nature of online learning and access, once this webinar is purchased we won’t be able to issue a refund. We appreciate you understanding.
This webinar is copywritten & the intellectual property of Michelle Atkinson. It is not to be reproduced or distributed without the direct permission of Michelle Atkinson, owner of DHSO. firstname.lastname@example.org